In our last guide, we explained How To Add Multiple Email Accounts To Your IPhone Using Gmail App. We observed that it is nearly impossible not to use one or more email accounts as a business person. As you may have noticed, managing several email accounts in different places can be tedious. Many people use Outlook, Thunderbird and several other desktop email clients. However, it is now clear that Gmail is better than every other emails clients you may have used. In this article you will learn How to Add Multiple Email Accounts To Your Android Phone Using Gmail App.
First Things First
Make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app
Step-by-step Guide That Shows How To Add Another Email Account To Your Android Phone Using Gmail App.
- Open the Gmail app you have downloaded on your Android phone,
- Tap the Menu in the top left,
- Tap the Down arrow to the right of your username,
- Tap Add account.
- Now choose the type of account you want to add.
- If you are adding an account
- If you using Office 365, select Exchange and Office 365.
- If you where using Outlook for Windows, then select Outlook, Hotmail, and Live.
- If you are adding an account from a webmail, then select Other.
- Now, Follow the steps on the screen to add your account. For instance, you many need to add POP or IMAP depending on your choice.