As a business person who manages a business online, it is almost impossible not to use one or more email accounts. But have you noticed that managing several email accounts in different places can be tedious. Many people use Outlook, Thunderbird and several other desktop email clients. But did you know that Gmail is better than every other emails clients you may have used?. You will find this article very helpful if you want to know how to Add Another Email Account To Your IPhone Using Gmail App.
First Things First
Make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app
Step-by-step Guide That Shows How To Add Another Email Account To Your IPhone Or Ipad Using Gmail App.
- Open the Gmail app you have downloaded on your iPhone or iPad,
- Tap the Menu in the top left,
- Tap the Down arrow to the right of your username,
- Tap Manage accounts Add account.
- Now choose the type of account you want to add.
- If you are adding an account from iCloud, @me.com, or @mac.com accounts, you might need to enter specific settings and an app password.
- If you where using Outlook for Windows, then select Outlook, Hotmail, and Live.
- If you are adding an account from a webmail, then select Other.
- Now, Follow the steps on the screen to add your account. For instance, you many need to add POP or IMAP depending on your choice.