It is very common to get an error like the one above when trying to access cPanel or your Webmail (on cPanel accounts), The first culprit is your ISP (Internet service provider). You most likely are using an Internet provider which is providing you with dynamic IP address or with very quickly changing IP address.
This is more common on mobile Internet connections but it can happen also on desktop computers with short IP leases.
Worthy of note is that the restriction (error you see) is a default security from cPanel, which prevents your account from being hijacked.)
Error: Your IP address has changed. Please log in again
In order to go around this issue, without asking your ISP to give you a static IP or without going through VPN/Proxy, please use the following alternative links for your cPanel, and Webmail:
1) cPanel access – https://server_name:2083/ – replace server_name with the name of the server on which your account has been activated.
2) Webmail – https://server_name:2096/ – the replace server_name with the name of the server on which your account has been activated.
If it doesn’t work, here are other things to check which might be causing this error:
1. The date on your computer is set incorrectly or to the future causing the session to expire.
2. You Have a software/plugin/setting that blocks third party cookies aggressively (things like anti-virus software).
3. Your browser is not set to accept cookies (browser settings).
4. You have some sort of proxy service/ firewall configured (service like sucuri/ cloudflare services might need to be bypassed.)
5.Your IP is dynamically changing (typically office network set up/ hort IP leases to modem/router).
6. You are using CloudFlare – in this case you need to exclude the address for your webmail/cpanel from CF so that CF is bypassed. If you have VPS/Cloud server you can disable the IP Cookie validation option per this article.
If after going through all of the above steps you still experience issues, please check with your ISP and see if they can give you IPs that do not expire so quickly or provide you with a temporary static IP or proxy IP/VPN IP that you can use that is not expiring so quickly.